Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 May 2012

Letters to Santa Card

This festive card has a few different elements.

The topper is a Faye Whittaker design, from a Craft CD
Much more festive this one, do like the little dog waiting for the kids to post their letters.

The embossed layer, was one that a friend sent me, and I like the affect of seeing part of it peeping behind the topper

I used a purchased tree topper for the embellishment, love the gems that came on it.

Lovely cool blue colours, I do like to use other colours for festive cards and I find blue has a nice crisp look.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Trace, and the last one. You're so organised, I haven't even thought Christmas yet! Love the embossing, gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Christmas cards - like the colours you've used.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image...she has some fab ones....Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts