Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 May 2012

Red Festive Swinging Girl Card

I have decided to make xmas cards for this week.  Made this card at the weekend. And hope to post up some others throughout the week.
With the recent cold spell it's been easy to be in the mood for making xmas cards.

I used a Faye Whittaker design for the topper, from the Craft CD I got from Joanna Sheen.
Such a deliate design, more winter than festive, but works well for a festive card

I purchased the glitter baubles and made the bow to go with those.

The paper is from my festive paper collection, which I thought was quite striking.

Simple, but hopefully affective :D


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really lovely card love the image you have used and wow your organised x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts