Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 May 2012

Vibrant Festive Green Art Deco Lady Card

Well I hope my week of festive cards has inspired others to start theirs. I have about 90 festive cards to make a year so it's never to early for me to start.

I went for a more traditional colour theme for this card.

I used the art deco lady topper from the Making Cards Mag.

The layer is cut out with a xcut frame and embossed.

I also used a swirl die (Marriane) and Poinsettia die (Marianne).  I liked the affect of using this swirl die with the Poinsettia die. I cut the swirl out with patterned card and the poinsettia with glitter card.
The gem made for a nice centre piece.

Again glitter was added to the design, do wish it would show up better.


13 comments:

  1. Lovely card I have these art deco ladies and never tire of them!

    Sandi hopping by from DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. another a beautiful card sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trace gorgeous card I do love art decco they are so elegant. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card I love the art decco lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super card ... very elegant ... well done ... hope you have a great weekend ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you for visiting me ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant Trace! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW trace, you've been busy this week making all of these gorgeous seasonal cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a elegant card hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card really elegant. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunning card, love the art deco ladies.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! Love this image and the colours are beautiful. Really elegant. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts