Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 May 2012

Vintage Floral Flourish Card

I used a detailed Cheery Lynn frame die cut on this card.  It is very hard to cut out on the Cuttlebug, however, I love the finished affect

I used vintage rose paper for a base. The Flourish frame is cut out with pink glitter card.
I used a flourish die cut shape and added a couple of paper flower toppers and heart gems.
The roses are a glittered, embossed sticker.
Turned out to be quite a delicate card

I made this card for the Flower Power Challenge on Joanna Sheen's Blog

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Trace. I love the frame - I haven't seen it before, but it's beautiful. Does it take forever to poke all the die cut bits out of it though? Love the colours. Such a pretty look to it. Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely card I can not get the cherry lynn to cut on my cuttlebug you have done so well with yours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Trace and just love that frame.
    Thank you for joining us on the Joanna Sheen challenge.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cheery lynn die is very hard to use. I needed an extra metal sheet to get it to cut and it has to go through dozens of times. Its a beauty, but its a pain

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really pretty, lovely card. I love the Cheery Lyn dies too, but find as you do, really, really fiddly, but, well worth it. x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts