Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 June 2012

Bows with Elegant Lady Card

I love making elegant lady cards, the garments are so nice, something I rarely get to wear
This was a little bit of challenge as it was also a small card.

I made this card using a design from Debbi Moore's Craft Mag
I added glitter to the swirl details on the dress, which I think you can just about see.
I used a Glitter Girls embossing board to do the first layer and embossed it with one of my embossing panels. The card is textured, mat gold, which is nice for a change.

There is a bow on the design and I added another, white bow to compliment it.

I made this card for the Crafty Boots Bowtastic Challenge

5 comments:

  1. stunning card, the image is gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegant lady ( dream on Toni!) love your layout and the embossed card
    Antonia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is quite the fem fatale. Lovely card, thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite colours. Wouldn't I just love to wear a dress like that, not too practical for mucking out though, may raise a few horse eyebrows, although they think I'm quite mad anyway. Love the shaping on the frame, and the colours work so well, very elegant,just beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts