Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 June 2012

Butterfly and Floral Card

I subscribe to Debbi Moore's Inspirations Craft Mag. I find it the best for my taste.

This month there were a selection of free butterfly and floral toppers.
I'm not always very creative with these kinds of toppers.  I used my Crealies Floral die to make the lilac toppers to go with the free designs.
A simple card.

18 comments:

  1. WOW! This is stunning. I love the design and the colours are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the colours and the butterfly and flowers look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card,love the butterflys sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Love the shape and layout. Dufex greeting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour. fab butterflies and flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a super little card trace love the colours you have used and love those little flutterbyes ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you so much for visiting me ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning love the design and the butterfly is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww really pretty :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely - the butterfly is so realistic it looks like it could fly off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. love the colours and detail

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It may be a simple card but its very elegant
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card in fab colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts