Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 June 2012

Dolphin Card

I often see crafters making cards that are inspired by their interests or their surroundings.

I wouldnt necessarily say that I do this alot.  Though I like animals, flowers and the countryside. So perhaps a few of my cards do reflect what I like.

I subscribe to Debbi Moore's Inspiration Mag and the CD that came with it this time was  - Under the Sea.
I really liked the artwork, as always it is stunning and when I saw this dolphin design I had to make a card. 

The reason I made it was due to my recent holiday to Scotland, on the Caithness Coast. I have been to this part of Scotland a few times and I am always stunned by the coastal scenes.

Apparently you can see dolphins off this coast, though I have yet to be that lucky.

 This is a photo of the dramatic coast line of Caithness. There are also wonderful white beaches too, but when you see sheer cliffs like this, it is worth the walk to get to these views.
Got to have a head for heights mind :D



22 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Your card is stunning Trace. I love the design and the dolphin looks marvellous. A fabulous photo too, it does indeed look like a lovely place to visit
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace
    I love your card it is different in the nicest possible way. I love dolphins and was lucky enough to see them in Llandudno your gorgeous photo brought back some lovely memories xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the backgound colours, it really compliments the dolphin very well. The photo of Caithness looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card. The image is great and the colours excellent.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dolphin and that view is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super little dolphin card trace love the way he seems to be popping out of the card ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping hope you have a great weekend happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card and the pic of the cliffs is awesome Omg did I actually just say that lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card and the pic of the cliffs is awesome Omg did I actually just say that lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really gorgeous card ... love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card the image of the dolphin is beautiful and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgous card & fab photo sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love the dolphin and the card well done i know a lot of friends that would love that xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi great card love the photo.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, great image and design
    have a great weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card and what a fabulous photo too! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love dolphins, my favorite. Great card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card and beautiful photo!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card and love the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card, love everything about it. Just hopping by

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts