Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 June 2012

Glitter Floral Festive Card


I like to do traditional cards for xmas, however, at times I try do something a little different

I decided to try and use the Cheery Lynn detailed frame die, cut out in dark green glitter card.
Mounted it on festive tree patterned vellum.
But what would make it more festive, well it had to be the poinsettia flower die  - Marianne Die - which I cut out using  patterned red paper.
And linked the poinsettia with my swirl die - Marianne Die

I quite like the affect, looks very modern, something different.

I also made this card for the 52cct June Embellishment Challenge

13 comments:

  1. wow!! fabulous card, such a great design and love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation with beautiful colours - thanks for joining in with us here at 52CCT this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so lovely - really different! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unusual and modern looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous intricate paper!!! LOVE it--and the poinsettias are fabulous, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely glitter and detail. I like the poinsettias too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the die cut panel! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sparkly and contempo card - love the vibrant colour combo!
    Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT this week! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that frame die, so intricate and very effective in the glitter paper. This is a beautiful contempo card. Well done
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the effect of this one Trace - and what a fab die cut!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Trace, I especially love the frame die and it really picks it out in the glitter card too :-)

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    (lincscraftygirl)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the die - it is really effective - lovely card

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts