Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 June 2012

Art Deco Couple Festive Card

I sometimes think my blog should be called my Festive Cards blog - :D

The fact is, I need to make twice as many festive cards in a year than I do birthday cards. So it is fortunate I like making festive cards.

I so like Art Deco themed cards, so it is always so nice to be able to make festive art deco cards.
This is a Debbi Moore art deco design, a festive couple,which I made into a 3D design.  I used one of her paper designs to compliment the topper.

The poinsettia's were made with a Marianne die, cut out with patterned, glitter card. And I used a merry christmas wording embossing folder on the gold layer.

A bow and tag to finish. I always like to cut my own tags for putting wording on a card, I like the affect as I find putting peel off wording right onto the base card looks a little flat.

15 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, I love the Art Deco image and the poinsettia are so beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very pretty love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing wrong with festive cards and I usually make quite a lot - but just can't get motivated to do them at this time of year! But this is a lovely elegant card
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely elegant card. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is lovely :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and elegant card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card I love art deco
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card great image love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and fab image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, love the idea for xmas cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!!....tikvah x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts