Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 June 2012

Snowman Family Festive Card

I had this Decoupage Sheet for a couple of years and forgot about it. 
There is glitter on the pyrimid design, though so delicate it doesnt show in this card

I decided to keep it simple, and just added a couple of flourishes - Marianne Dies - and embellished them with gems

Purple is a colour I love to use for festive cards, it looks quite modern :D

I made this card for the 55 CCT June Challenge

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a cute image and love the background colour

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super little "c" card trace ...love the little snowwman and his friend ... and loving the purple too ... thank you for visiting me ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card love it. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love purple, too! This is just darling, and I LOVE the fabulous corner detail! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card ,must make a start with mine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet purple Christmas card with a fab contemporary vibe! I love the flourishes you added and the gems are the perfect finishing touch!
    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 CCT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along this week with us at 52CCT - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see someone starting their Xmas cards early, I've not even thought about mine yet!!!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I am sure I have some sheets of these images somewhere still too!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts