Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 June 2012

Summer Flowers, Swirls and Flourishes

I wanted a summery card and found a lovely summer flower 3D design sheet in my collection

I used a bright paper which included swirls and made the flourishes with a Marianne Die.

The tag has a glittered embossed Sun Flower too.  Which I hope gives the whole card a summery feel

I made this card for the following challenges

Challenge 26 - Deep Ocean Swirls Challenge

Fussy Fancy Swirls & Flourishes Challenge

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, lovely summery colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love your creation so much, thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous summery card love the design.. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy & Fancy.. May x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Trace and definitely has a summery feel!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the swirls, and we need all the summery feelings we can get, don't we, with the weather at the moment! Love that tag too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love all the detail you've used too :-)

    xx Sazzle xx
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts