Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 June 2012

Vintage Lady Card

I made this card using a Debbi Moore design.

I love the artwork, it reminds me of the Edwardian age.

I embossed the mat silver layer, added a double bow and kept the overall card simple.

I really like the ornate artwork on the frame of this design, its so delicate

18 comments:

  1. beautiful card sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely image and the paper is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and yes it is a delicate ornate frame
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, lovely image and the frame is so beautiful

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the image and the design is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card ,lovely image and colours

    enjoy the rest of the weekend

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, looks like she has lost her Mr Darcey! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The embossing finishes it off a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card,happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card. Lovely image, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card and I too love vintage.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts