Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 July 2012

Black and White Die Shaped Card

Recently I have been doing some swaps, of die cut shapes and craft bits with other crafting friends.
Been so nice to get chance to use items I didnt have in my own stash.

I love this stopper and the die cut lady shape. I added flowers to the lady to make it more lush.
And used my fancy papers for the bottom layer.

It was a simple card to make, but I feel it looks classy.


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours and design, very elegant

    have a great day
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, I agree with you - it does look very classy



    I hope you have a good day
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super little card Trace ... love the design ... just doing a bit of blog hopping have a great rest of the weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card. Very elegant and with some lovely details.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, lots of beautiful cards this month, the monochrome card is so stylish and the red vintage Christmas lady is stunning, happy crafting, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very eyecatching, stylish card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant and classy were the words that sprung to my mind too! I love black and white together - very stylish. Beautiful card - and I love the lady die cut! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very classy card I love it -late blog hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It certainly is a classy card, really beautiful!

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts