Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 July 2012

Decorating Christmas Tree Card

Despite having so many lovely designs on Craft CD's, I still buy the odd Decoupage Sheet. 

I had a design left from a pack of 3D sheets I purchased last year.

This sweet kid decorating a Christmas Tree was one I'd not used

I used a bauble embossing panel to decorate the mat gold layer
And used Marianne Die - swirl and poinsettia to make the extra embellishment.

There is glitter on the tree - honest - LOL


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image it's gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, lovely image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous christmas card Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww wow so cute and pretty love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! (Doing my 3rd set of xmas CDs for work in two months...I'm xmassed out!)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts