Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 July 2012

Doggy Festive Card

I won this cute doggy festive pyrimid design in a prize. Something I wouldn't normally pick for myself, so was nice to get to use different kind of artwork

I used my Marianne Bauble die and Provo Craft Snowflake die to make the embellishment.

I like the bow I added at the bottom of the design, there was one in the image, but I perfer the material one - looks more tactile.

I try and remember to use my ornate borders and corners peel offs, they do finish off the edging of a black card nicely



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely image and fabulous design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it, I do like daisy and dandelion though. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super little christmas card trace ... love the little doggies ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, a Christmas in July card too - brilliant! Very cute and I love the details. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I do like these characters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card Trace I love all the little finishing details on it x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts