Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

31 July 2012

Material Dress Card

I bought a dress bodice template some years ago and just recently unearthed it from my craft stash
It had been a long time since I last used this template and I had bought some lovely material to use as skirts

So I decided to make card, the bodice I cut out of handmade pattern card. The skirt is gold mess material. And I used a Marianne swirl die and black pearls for the pattern on the dress.

It was a nice reminder of what I could do with this lovely template

1 comment:

  1. really pretty card...i especially love the paper the bodice is cut from,...lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts