Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 July 2012

Poinsettia Floral Festive Card

I love winter flower displays. And I always have a few out during the festive period.

I so like this stunning poinsettia design, from my art collection and  I made into 3D. Such nice detail

I used a festive embossing folder to add pattern to the layer. And made the embellishment with a holly vine (Memory Box) die and Poinsettia (Marianne) die.

And of course its glittered :D

14 comments:

  1. Morning Trace

    Gorgeous card love the image it's beautiful and the layout is fabulous.

    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card the flowers are beautiful.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super little "c" card trace ... love that little pointsettia and love your design ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My you have been busy with Xmas cards, They look great, I love poinsettias. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful christmas card,love the poinsettias. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, lovely image and beautiful festive colours

    I hope you have a great weekend

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely christmas card...does this mean I have to start thinking of christmas...:((((( just popped over from Do Crafts blog hop. Have a fab weekend. Big hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, very traditional. Must start my Christmas ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely christmas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely card love your finishing touches xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card ,lovely image and design

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very festive! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have fantastic ribbons candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely Christmas card just catching up with the blog hop
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts