Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 July 2012

Puppies in a Tub Card

I had a birthday card to make, which at this time of year is a nice change
I fancied making an animal themed card, and I had this cute little design in my collection

The faces on the 3D design are so cute :D

I used a gold butterfly peel off stuck onto velum for the embellishment.

I dont do many animal themed cards, which is unsual really because Im a real animal lover. I really should do more as I have some lovely designs

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Trace love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the image and the little butterfly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Tracey :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute,love the butterfly. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and these puppies look just like my Schnauzer Ben when he was a pup. So cute!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super little doggie card ... well done ...just doing a bit of blog hopping happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is so cute. I do quite alot of animal cards as i make them for animal charities here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, such a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww how cute! Elaine -xxx- p.s I have fantastic ribbon candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh the dogs really stand out - stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww such a cute image and I love the butterfly stuck onto vellum x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts