Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 July 2012

Vintage Girls with Lampost Festive Card

I was slightly more creative with this card.

I had a vintage decoupage sheet that I purchased some time ago, and decided to split the girl characters in the design.

I wanted to use these two figures with my Marianne Lampost die. I cut out the lampost and used part of the Holly Vine (Memory Box) die to add the element to the lampost base.

Had the two girls standing under the lampost as seperate characters.  Looks very different to what the original sheet had been.

This was fun to do, splitting elements from a pre-designed 3D sheet and encorporating them with my dies.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Trace love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, gorgeous design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spookily nice....Victorian kids.........RUN AWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your die elements and the little girls are lovely too!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and images
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, the layout is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card , lovely image and colours

    have a great weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card love the lamp die

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts