Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 August 2012

Autumn Vintage Lady - Free Art


I really like elegant lady designs.  To finish the topper off I combined this lady topper with vintage frames and embellisments.
 I hope folks enjoy using this topper for their card making

Click on the image and then save to PC

4 comments:

  1. So romantic card. I like this style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Tracey, I love vintage images and the card you made is gorgeous, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous, thank you very much. x Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts