Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 August 2012

Dufex Bauble Festive Card

I've a small collection of dufex festive sheets , which Im  finally decided to use.
The detail in the design isn't shown at it's best in the photo, you just don't get the full affect.

Very simple card this time, as I didn't want to distract from this lovely, detailed design.

Not an easy product to work with is Dufex, I really don't like cutting it out. And there waws a lot fo firn and holly to cut around on this design

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card, lovely image and fab design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's stunning. That's all I'm going to say about it. Just STUNNING!!!

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card love the die cut frame xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts