Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 August 2012

Dufex Festive Candle Card

Another of the dufex designs I have in my stash, that I finally made myself use.

The detail in this design is lovely, though again you don't get the full affect in a photo
A fiddly design to cut out with all the holly and fern edging.

I used snowflakes and a swirl die to make the extra embellishments.
The snowflakes are glitter paper, and the ribbon has glitter threads, so quite a nice sparkly card.

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I must start mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love Dufex and this is lovely. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super little christmas card trace ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful xmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...just having a little hop.
    What a gorgeous card.

    Happy Crafting.....Caron xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards - Happy Blog Hopping

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Well done you for getting organised in advance!
    Lindax

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts