Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 August 2012

Dufex Robin Festive Cards

I had a couple of lovely Dufex Robin designs in my stash, and though they are only small, there is a lot of detail in the images.

I made the embellishment is cutting out with vellum a Marianne poinsettia die. And using it with a Marainne swirl die.

Not a lot on the card as its the stunning dufex robin design I like so much.
This robin dufex design I wasn't as keen on. So I used my Provo snowflake die and Memory Box holly vine die to make the embellishment around the edge

I think there was too much background for me on this dufex robin, but thats just my thoughts :D

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, I love robins

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from the blog hop to say hi. You've made some gorgeous xmas cards, Vickie, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, I love them both!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards with such lovely images.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, I love robin cards, they always say Christmas to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...just having a little hop.
    2 lovely cards and I love the images :oD

    Happy Crafting.....Caron xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts