Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 August 2012

Dufex Santa Card

This is a lovely vintage design for this dufex santa sheet.
It's only small though so I used my Memory Box holly vine die to make an extra embellishment.

All that holly, and tree pruce was a pain to cut out as dufex is so easy to damage. I always use a sharpe cutting knife when Im cuting out this material

Made this for the Vintage Challenge on Craft Place Blog

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the image is fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow love it like all the vintage stuff cant beat it love the card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! (Thanks for the little mention to me blog on the DM< Delights site! Look me up on Facebook and add me...I'm there now as well! Can't friend request you coz I've been a naughty boy and they've banned me for 2 weeks....THE SWINES!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards and have enjoyed my first Blog hop. Off I go a hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful vintage image. Love the florish too. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place. Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts