Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 August 2012

Festive Horse Sledging Card

Another card made with the large Trinitage designs by La Pashe.

Again, not a lot I could add to this card with the design being so big. There is glitter on those lovely snowy trees, though it doesnt show well in this photo.

The designs are very nice, old worldy

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Christmassy card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super traditional card trace ... I would love to go for a little ride on that sleigh ... just doing a bit of early weekend blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think we should form a queue for sleigh rides! A super card, I like the traditional theme. Ni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image, reminds me of my sking trips to the Alps. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely traditional card and image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love traditional cards.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely traditional card. Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful traditional card x Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, I could just jump into that snow, it,s so hot here. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great Christmas card love the image.
    Happy blog hopping.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Tracey, such elegant Christmas cards, just gorgeous, Fi xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts