Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 August 2012

Festive Skating Card

I made this card with a Faye Whittaker design from a Joanna Sheen Craft CD

I love the old world look to the design and it's something I've never had the guts to try - Ice Skating - not with my balance - LOL

I used a Marianne poinsettia die and Memory Box holly vine die to make the embellishment.

I made this card for the Winter Wonderland Winter Sports Challenge

17 comments:

  1. Lovely traditional feel to this card. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely card......well done to you. I also like the Fun Reindeer one too.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely scene and a gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super little christmas card trace ... what a lovely little family image ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely christmas card, very traditional looking x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful vintage card, lovely die-cut details, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. x Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, a traditional winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my you have been busy with all these lovely Christmas cards. I must make a start

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, very festive, we need that snow here, too hot lol. You made this beautiful card so I'm sure you could ice skate (I don't know how that qualifies you but why not give it a try, you never know!)

    Happy Crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  11. a lovely card and fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card very wintry-never fancied ice skating either
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I really love the traditional feel it has!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card, love your die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - hopping late! Lea x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts