Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 August 2012

Fun Reindeer with Tree Card

This design is from my large Dover Art collection
I made it into a 3D design to make up into a card.

Love the fun faces on these reindeer, a fun card for anyone of any age I think at christmas time

There is glitter on the tree decorateions and I added a glitter star at the top of the tree as an extra embellishment.

I don't make many amusing cards to be honest, as I tend to prefer more detailed, elegant artwork. So it's nice to do one for a change.

1 comment:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts