Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 August 2012

Gold Bells Christmas Card

I made this card with a Dufex festive design.
The holly bell design was quite fiddly to cut out, not something I could of done if I wasnt using a crafting knife.

I embossed the gold layer.  And used Memory Box holly vine die and Marriane pointsettia die to make the embellishment.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Trace, such fabulous colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ,such a gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Christmas card with a traditional feel.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts