Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 August 2012

Ice Skating Card

I got some large festive designs last year - Trinitage Christmas by La Pashe

The designs are quite large, so I needed to make an A5 card. As I dont make many of this size, I will probably take a while to use up these lovely designs

Not much else can be fitted on the card with such a big design, but I did add a bit of glitter and include a bell embellishment.

15 comments:

  1. ooo super little christmas card Trace ... very busy little scene and so much to look at ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgous christmas card
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, so much detail. Being as they don't need much else, they will be quick cards to make

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image

    have a great weekend
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gorgeous, I love the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely, that image is so Christmassy. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas in August Aggggh, lol. Its beautiful, I should get started on mine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, lovely traditional image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Trace love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty card Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. really effective christmas card - just what christmas should be like x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely traditional Christmas card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely Christmas card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts