Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 August 2012

Snow Village & Geece Card

I have a small selection of Squeeze card Craft CD's. I dont tend to use them as squeeze cards though, just as normal 3D

The detail in the artwork is just stunning, I love how English it looks.
This lovely festive scene has a lot going on, always seem to see something different when I look at it.
I also used my Provo Snowflake Die and Marianne Swirl die to make the extra embellishment.
Really pretty with the gems.

9 comments:

  1. a lovely card, great image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card,love the swirl with gems.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty Christmas card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such a beautiful image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely image and colours!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely xmas card, great embelishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely traditional style Christmas image, great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - a perfect Christmas snow scene.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts