Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 August 2012

Winter Blue Tit Birds Card

I used this stunning Blue Tit bird design from the Festive Cottages Squeeze Craft CD

Lovey detailed artwork, and I did add  a bit of glitter to that lovely snowy roof.

I used my Marianne poinsettia die and Memory box holly vine die, to make the embellishment. Cutting it out in pale green glitter card.

Embossing and a bow, just added a bit of luxury.

This card does sparkly lovely in the light, just a shame that doesn't show in the photo.

I am having real fun making this years festive cards, and trying to use designs I hadn't used last year.  Also trying to make every card unique. No doubles for me LOL

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness trace what a lovely little card ... thank you for visiting my blog over the weekend sorry I did not get back to visit you ... boy was I busy ... what a hectic weekend am only just recovering today and its tuesday lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts