Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 September 2012

Bathtime

This would be a great card for a young child's birthday or new baby even.

I used a Faye Whittaker design from a Joanna Sheen craft CD.  I love the little cat looking into the bath - LOL.
And made the butterfly with a rubber stamp (A rarity for me), I used cosmic heat embossing powder for the stamp.

A really sweet card, and not a theme I normally make, so made a nice change for me.


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Trace! Fab soft colour palette and the image is wonderful.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card in such lovely soft colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card,i also love the little cat.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, I love Faye whittakers work, it's pretty without being toooo cute if you know what I mean. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute, a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card. Phyllis xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow super little card trace ... just love that little image ... she is s real little cutie ... do you think she is about to push poor kittie into the bath ... thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet image and card. Love the dotty paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, love the traditional style image with the cute little cat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet card lovely image like your new dies Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous image - great card
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, just love that sweet image!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card hun the image is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card and your choice of colours are perfect. Thanks for reminding me of this gorgeous image. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoyed my visit to your blog!!!! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Morning,
    This is my first visit to your Blog.
    I Love this card it is soooo!!!! sweet.
    Will be back later to look at your older posts

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is lovely love the little cat sitting on the bath.
    kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts