Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 September 2012

Butterflies, Bird and Flowers Card

I pushed the boat out recently and got myself some new cutting dies.

I managed to use a few of them on this card.

Spellbinders edgeabilities for the patterned borders, there are three in the set I got. Its something Ive been considering for a while, getting one of these sets and I managed to use two of the borders in this card, I love the patterns.  Just need a bit more inspiration for using them now.



The flower topper is made with Marianne floral dies. The larger ones with the little swirl is one set and the small one is a different one, and compliments the others so nicely.
I can see this becoming a favourite floral die.


I didnt have a butterfly cutting die and pondered for quite a while which one to get.
In the end it was a lovely set of Marianne butterfly dies, they are small and I love the swirly pattern in them.  Great for putting on the smaller cards I often make.
Now I can use up some of the lovely patterned card/papers and make nice butterfly embellishments.

I thought this card would be great for the Deep Ocean Things with Wings challenge

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love all the detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Trace - your new dies are gorgeous! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those butterflies! Beautiful card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your new dies are lovely and so is the card you have made with them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards hun love all the embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great detailing and I love the bird cage image - is that a stamp? This style of card is right up my street - as they say! Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with great details.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, love the sparkle on the border.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts