Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 September 2012

Carnations in Pink Card

I made this card using one of the floral fantasy designs on a Joanna Sheen Craft CD

Lovely pink carnations. I made the design into a 3D sheet and put glitter on the petals.

The backing is a vintage design I also purchased from Joanna Sheen (its one of a stunning paper pack)

I made the embellishment with a Marianne swirl cutting die and butterfly stamp (embossed in glitter white powder)

Simple, but so pretty. Really like this card

Ive entered this card into the Joanna Sheens - Down the Garden Challenge

9 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. The colours are gorgeous.

    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card with a lovely embellishment.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and the butterfly is gorgeous!! Phyllis x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thats gorgeous :-) Happy leapblogging, Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Traditional yet still contemporary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card I love carnations
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Love the carnations, that butterfly looks very pretty too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love the butterfly
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, I like the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts