Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 September 2012

Christmas Dragon Card

I have a large collection of Dover Art which I have made a few of the images into toppers and 3D sheets.

This one is so cute, of a dragon blewing out a festive candle. I like fantasy art, so couldnt resist using this one.

I used a Provo snowflake die for the embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Trace. Beautiful backing paper and that image is brilliant!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is your little dragon image, gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - so quirky for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts