Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 September 2012

Christmas Tree Santa Card

I made this card with Glynn Williams artwork, from a Joanna Sheen CD
I love the detail of this artists works, and have used a few of his designs for festive cards.

I used a Marianne cutting die for the bell, which is hung on the tag with a loop.  I havent used this die as much as I'd thought I would. The bauble is detailed, but a little bigger really for the 5x7 sized cards I generally do.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the traditional feel and that bell cutting die is very pretty.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely Tracey....well done to you. I haven't started my Christmas cards yet!!

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how much do I like your style of cards, lots and lots! I like the old fashioned Santa but really feel drawn to the lovely hedgehog one - it's just so sweet! I'm impressed with your elegant lady cards - i'm always a bit scared of them because I never get them looking as good as your ones do. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the Santa image!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts