Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 September 2012

Dogs Waiting for Santa Card

I made this card using a design from the Festive Furry Friends Squeeze card CD.
I love the little dogs in this scene, its really so cute.  I do like to make animal themed festive cards.

The detail for the house and snowy trees is lovely.  Gives it a real festive feel.

I used my Provo snowflake die for the embellishments.  Cut out in gold glitter card.  A great way to use up the various glitter card and paper I have in my stash.

Ive entered this card in the Winter Wonderland Christmas Pets challenge

I actually won the challenge with this card, Im thrilled :D

 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Trace
    OMG, this is super cute! Those little dogs are darlings. Gorgeous card! Love the cuteness and the vibrancy with the red colour.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute a great scene and a beautiful card too, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card fab image Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi trace ... its the weekend again ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... love your little card and those little doggies how cute ... have not started on my christmas cards yet ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, very colourful and I do love those dogs peeping over the fence.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous, I love the cute image

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute little scene I love the card you have made with it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute love the little dog.
    Happy blog hopping Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I adore the little dogs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww...your card is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts