Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 September 2012

Gold Art Deco Couple Card

I don't get chance to make many cards for couples, so it is nice to do them especially has I have so many lovely designs to make.

I used a Art Deco Rome design by Debbi Moore. Love the detail in the dress, and though you probably can't see it well, there is glitter on that detail

I used an embossing folder to add pattern to the gold layer, and a simple gold bow to finish off.

Love working with elegant designs and of course elegant ladies.  I do like the dresses :D

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous art deco card! Fantastic image xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts