Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 September 2012

Metalic Blue Floral Card

I recieved a lovely set of metalic decoupage designs for my birthday.
I made this card with one of them, a lovely blue foral with that nice frame detail.

The backing paper is felted, so has a lovely texture.

Nice little bow, with the layering and a tag.  Made for an elegant card.

I do like metalic designs, however, they don't photograph very well.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace
    Oh WOW, this is a beauty. Love your felted backing paper, the decoupage is super gorgeous and also love the shape of your focal point.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card - elegant and such nice colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog Tracey and love all your creations too. I especially like the blue metallic card.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts