Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 September 2012

North Pole Festive Lady Card

I have a large collection of digital images that I got from a PSP artist - Outlaw by Design.

I often combine the characters with frames, backgrounds, other elements etc to make my down topper which I then make into a 3D sheet.

This card was made with one of those creations.

I made the embellishements with Memory Box holly vine die and Marianne star die.

I enjoy doing these kinds of toppers/sheets myself. Just finding the time to go through the hundreds of images I've collected over the years.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image


    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embelisment Trace goes well with the card beautiful
    xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts