Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 September 2012

Pink Elegant Art Deco Rome Lady Card

A few weeks ago I got a new craft cd - Art Deco Rome - by Debbi Moore
The artwork is stunning, I'm itching to use more if it. However, I only had a few cards that weren't festive to make at present.

So got the chance to make another lovely card that could be for any occasion. Really elegant, and I didn't add much to this card other than the beautiful design.

Some nice paper, made a pretty pink bow and added some gems to the frame on the design.

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant card,Tracy! You are right the artwork is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Phyllis xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super card trace ... love that gorgeous lady in red ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you so much for visiting me ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant and striking card :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous,gorgeous image.Just hopping from DC.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card trace,very elegant.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I love Debby Moore's Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, very elegant.
    Ni, hopped over (a little late!) from docrafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts