Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 September 2012

Red and Green Christmas Art Deco Card

I used one of Debbi Moore's Art Deco Lady designs to make this card.

I used a Marianne Poinsettia Die to make the embellishment. 

A simple card, though quite eye catching with all the detail in the Design.

I have entered this into the Anything Challenge- Challenge 75

5 comments:

  1. Love the image, the lady in red just pops on your card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace
    I love your cards and have been back through all your blog looking at your wonderful designs.
    I've only just started digital card making and wondered if you could advise on the sort of paper and card that you use for printing.
    Keep up the lovely word. I look forward to trying out some of your free designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind comments Kim, do hope you have fun using the free toppers :D
    I get mat photo paper from my local Ryman's store. Its decent quality, and I think you need that to get the detail from the lovely images I get to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a stunning card,Trace. I absolutely love it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is really gorgeous such a beautiful image and gorgeous,detail bless you for playing at anything goes,this week,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts