Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 September 2012

Red Squirrel Christmas Card

I made this card with a design from my Squeeze Card CD's.  I love the bushy tail on this squirrel :D

There is glitter on the design, though as usual you cant see it.

I used a Marianne bauble cutting die for the extra embellishment.

Really like the artwork included in my collection of Squeeze Card CD's. And I can still use them despite not making squeeze cards.

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the image
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image. Nice layout. Very nice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Phyllis x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card! What a super image! I love that bell as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. The squirrel is so cute, and I really like the bell.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this image and the lovely card you have created with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I have this CD but haven't used it yet, you've inspired me to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image Trace! I am still trying not to think of Christmas cos I haven't had my summer holiday yet! Lol! 16 days to go. Thanks for hopping over to my blog! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very festive! I'm not brave enough to do mass Christmas crafting yet I want to hold on to summer! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card, his tail reminds me of Stripey, our cat, she got bristly today and looked just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super little card trace ... he certainly looks a cheeky chappie ... and just wanted to say thank you so much for visiting my blog over the weekend and leaving a lovely comment on my grandsons birthday cards ... hope you have a good week ...happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts