Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 September 2012

Snowy Hedge Cottage Card

This is another card made using Glynn Williams artwork.
With such nice detail in a design, I tend to print that out as large as I can manage for the card size Im making
It is such a shame to loose out in the detail, but that also means there is little space of anything else.
There is glitter on the snow - honest - LOL

Love the little cat you see at the gate, nice little touches like that in a lot of his artwork

12 comments:

  1. gorgous card,love the image.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and the image is just so festive. I can see the gliter on the snow!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,Trace. Love the backing paper you used. Those hearts on that paper are just fantastic. Beautiful image too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous. I love the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi trace love your little christmas card ... makes me feel all cosy would love to visit that little cottage ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you so much for visiting me and leaving lovely comments ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this traditional Christmas card!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and I can see the glitter.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts