Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 October 2012

Angel Joy Christmas Card

I made this 3D design from one of the detailed designs I purchased from Dover Art.
I have so many of these designs all ready to be printed and cut out, and as yet not used everyone one of them.

I tend not to use designs that are more cartoon like, but this one I think is detailed enough for me. I like detailed art, I love the affect of you finding the little things in an image.

This has a nice modern feel, lovely detail in the dress that just begged for glitter to be added.


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,Tracy. Love your focal point angel and the backing paper is very pretty too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely Tracey.......I love the colours too and the little banner saying "joy" It is truly stunning.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts