Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 October 2012

Art Deco Lady with Floral Die

I had a couple of Kanban Art Deco lady toppers in my stash, and used one on this card.

The floral embellishment is made with a Marianne floral cutting die I won in a competition
I embossed the leaves and it was nice to do all of it in blue.

I really like this floral die, great that it has leaves that I can alsouse with other dies.  And a little different to have a button shape for the top layer of the flower.

12 comments:

  1. beautiful card trace,love the image & button flower. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, I love your vintage lady cards, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the image and great colour combo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout, love the pastel tones and the art deco look. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the art deco style, the little flower is great too

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, I love Art Deco.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely elegant card, even though I'm not normally a fan of Art Deco I really like this, love the blue tones. Just hopped over from docrafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and lovely card great flower
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts