Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 October 2012

Blue Church Christmas Card

WOW I've gone over 100,000 views on my blog. I am thrilled, thank you all that visit my blog and leave comments.

I have a collection of craft cd's that I got from Debbi Moore that are vintage designs.

This silent night design is very festive in the crisp cool colours.
Something about blue and white, with snow, that always makes me feel festive and that clean untouched snow scene. The one that is there when you first see freshly fallen snow before we all go out and play in it :D

I made this lovely design into a 3D sheet, with a little glitter it looks cool and festive.

Again, I have dozens of festive and everyday images that I have yet to make into 3D sheets and use.  Just not enough hours in a day and not enough cards required to make
Im also working on using less colours in a card, and quite liking the affect


I have entered this card into Fussy and Fancy Challenge-74 
and Deep Ocean Challenge challenge-36

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas Card,Tracy. I love the monochromatic look.
    Congrats on over 100 000 views. That's just goes how talented you are and people love seeing your creations. I can't even get 7% of it in one year! Well done.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the blue and white as well.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, very eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the colours :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy what a lovely Christmas Card and Congrats on the number of viewings you have had to your site. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love card Trace just love the blue and white
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy & Fancy Friday
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty!! LOVE that image!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!! - *Vicki* - DT member

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts