Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 October 2012

Egyptian Lady Card

Years ago I went to Egypt on holiday. Unfortunately I became ill and this has left me with a chronic condition, I so wish I'd stuck to watching documentaries on TV
However, I still remember how in awe I was of the buildings and history of the place.  So when I got an Egyptian craft CD, it was a treat.
This design is from a Debbi Moore craft CD. One of those that again, I had meant to get around to using right away, but not got chance to do so.

I only have so many cards I need to make and it is so hard to choose from the hundreds of lovely designs, what to make up. 

I used a Marianne border cutting die on this card.  I have a few nice border dies now, just trying to find ways to use them

8 comments:

  1. I really like the way you have used this image, great layering detail. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I love the image and fabulous layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Lovely she is. I love Egyptian themes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the troubles with your holiday in Egypt and becoming chronically ill because of it!
    Your Egyptian theme card is fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a lover of egyptology, and only view from my armchair! lol Obviously a good idea. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hun these are fantastic love the debbi moore egyption 1 what u did with ur cards are just wonderfull keep up the crafing :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts