Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 October 2012

Highway 66 Motorbike Card

I made this card using one of the designs off the Cards for Men craft CD - by Debbi Moore

The design is in 3D, and I used a Marianne Signpost Cutting Die for the embellishment.

Nice to get chance to do a nice male themed card
And I do like the detail in the cutting die.

3 comments:

  1. What a fab male card :-) Sorry a bit late on the hop, catching up now :-) Have a fab week! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card, I just Love Debbie Moore Cd's.
    Maureen........x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts