Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 October 2012

Large Poinsettia Christmas Card

I did a swap earlier this year with another crafter who had a Spellbinders die - poinsettia one - that I had really wanted to try.

I made this card with the die shapes I recieved, love the detail in this cutting die. However, it is a little bit big for the size of card I normally make (5x7), so I wouldnt be able to combine this die cut with a digital image.

Therefore, I used my clock embossing panel to decorate the rest of the card, and a fancy backing paper.

I quite like the affect for a change.

Ive entered this card into the 52cct.blogspot october-embellishment-challenge

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Love the poinsettia and it looks so effective with the gold embossing. Love it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold embossing
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgous card.love the embossing. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I do like the poinsettia but haven't got it yet and the embossed clocks looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning effect - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poinsettia is lovely and it looks really nice against the embossed clockface - although I've never really thought of clocks being chistmassy it really works as a Christmas card - woo hoo glad that there is people like you who have a crafty vision!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card , love the colour

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW, love your card! The embossing is just amazing and that poinsettia is very pretty.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the poinsettia and the embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your poinsetta is fabulous and I really like that clock embossed pattern on the gold. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, the gold embossing looks fabulous and I love the poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  13. The embossing on the gold is phenomenal! An absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the gold embossing really stands out- very classy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous Christmas card, so festive! Love the shine and texture! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts